8th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences
Hosting the conference on “Reusable Systems for Space Access”,
by CNES, DLR and ONERA
and the workshop on “In-Situ Resource Utilization”
1 – 4 July 2019
UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID, SPAIN
SCHOOL OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (ETSIAE)
EUCASS is the largest aerospace conference in Europe, the high-level forum for all aeronautic and space research players .
The main objectives are to:
- Review the state of the art in Aeronautics and Space Sciences, focusing on promising innovations;
- Bring recent scientific breakthroughs to the attention of industry
- Give Agencies and Industry the opportunity to present their programs, particularly EU’s Framework programmes.
- Develop synergies between Aeronautics and Space, academia and industry
- Propose a dedicated focus on launcher reusability and In-Situ Resource Utilization;
- Invite participants to take advantage of the comprehensive coverage offered by the program for the conception of future multidisciplinary projects;
- Offer PhD students to mix with senior researcher and engineers through very affordable registration fees.
- Enhance the research dissemination by giving to all presented papers a DOI and allow a downloadable version free of charge from the EUCASS website.
Technical topics on the programme
1. System Integration
2. Flight Physics
3. Flight Dynamics, GNC & Avionics
4. Structures and Materials
5. Propulsion Physics
6. Conference on “Reusable Systems for Space Access”, by CNES, DLR and ONERA
7. Workshop on “In-Situ Resource Utilization”
Contact point per symposium:
System Integration: Ch. Bonnal, (CNES)
Flight Physics: Doyle D. Knight, (Rutgers University )
Structures and Materials: M. Berdoyes (ArianeGroup)
Flight Dynamics/ GNC-Avionics: Ch. Vallet (ex EADS Astrium)
Propulsion Physics: L., (Politecnico di Milano)
Reusable Systems for Space Access: E. Louaas (CNES), I. Dietlein (DLR), G. Ordonneau (Onera)
In-Situ Resources Utilization: R. González-Cinca (UPC-BarcelonaTech), J. Carpenter (ESA)
Call for papers
You are invited to submit a 500-word abstract from 25 September till 19 December 2018.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to prepare a full 10-15 page paper and submit it before the deadline of 19 June, 2019.
Papers effectively presented and submitted in due time will be published in the conference proceedings with their DOI numbers.
All papers must be submitted and presented in English, the official language of the conference.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
This information concerns exclusively the EUCASS 2018 Conference and the future conferences that EUCASS could organize.
The data related to your identification on EUCASS database will be used exclusively for the preparation and the proper execution of this conference.
If you do not wish that your identification data will be used for the future conferences that could be organized by EUCASS, please send your request to email@example.com
Conference Secretariat Coordinates
> Carte Blanche < 7, chemin En Barbaro – 81710 Saïx – France
Phone. +33 5 63 72 30 68 – Fax : +33 5 63 72 30 32 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in Madrid to meet all of the world’s Aeronautics and Space players!
More info on: