Send your nominations by *18 July*
Goal: The International Project Management Committee (IPMC) Young Professionals Workshop seeks to gather input from young professionals in the international space community to gain the knowledge they need to better develop and empower the next-generation workforce.
We would like your organisation to nominate Delegates for this workshop and represent your views in this international forum.
Names and contact details for your nominations are to be sent by July 4, 2014 to the Workshop Organising Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Delegates for this workshop are asked to be physically present at the 2014 International Astronautical Congress and fit the profile of a young professional. Young professionals are typically defined as being age 35 and under and having at least one to two years of experience on a project team and/or in the aerospace industry. A diversity of backgrounds (e.g., engineering, management, science, etc.) is encouraged in order to produce thoughtful and well-rounded observations and recommendations that will be presented to the IPMC.
The topics for the workshop have been generated by the Workshop Organising Committee and IPMC with the themes of “Development Opportunities for Young Professionals” and “Cultural Environment and Understanding for Young Professionals.”
-Which are the key competences and skills that YPs consider important to reinforce in the aerospace sector?
- Which are the tools and methods considered more relevant and efficient for YPs to ensure innovation across their organizations?
- What management approaches could be more efficient to enable collaboration and competition within the organizations to boost performance?
- Survey – continuation of 2013 Workshop
- What are the best ways for YPs to engage/interact with more senior professionals in their working environment?
- How to “Get In and Grow Into” the aerospace sector
The 2014 IPMC Young Professionals Workshop Organising Committee
IAC 2014: GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS AND MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE