The IAF Online Competition for Young Influencers #IAFExplorers
Dear Young Influencers,
Do you love space, technology, science fiction and everything in between? Have you ever dreamed of meeting Astronauts? Would you like to talk to NASA, ESA and ROSCOSMOS scientists?
Then this is the perfect occasion for you: The IAF Online Competition for Young Influencers in Space!
The IAF is organizing with the Russian Space Agency, ROSCOSMOS, the Global Space Exploration Conference GLEX 2020 in St. Petersburg from 9-11 June 2020. We are looking for young influencers to help us promoting on social media, our vision of peace through space.
The winners of the IAF Online Competition for Young Influencers will be invited and fully sponsored by the IAF to attend GLEX 2020 in St. Petersburg and share their experiences with the space community.
Individuals passionate about space and active on social media between the ages of 18-35 on 1 January 2020 are encouraged to apply and be part of an exciting week of events, meetings, collaborations and discoveries. Up to five influencers will be selected by the IAF to participate in GLEX 2020.
What are the requirements?
To participate in the IAF Online Competition for Young Influencers, applicants need to be:
- Between the ages of 18-35 on 1 January 2020;
- Passionate about space and science fiction;
- Active on social media across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Blogs or LinkedIn:
- Regular postings ensuring a daily dialog with the followers
- A minimum of 100.000 followers
- High engagement rate of followers
- Alexa Rank for bloggers
- Content related to space and science fiction
How to enter the contest?
To enter the contest, all candidates have to provide a 30 seconds video in English in which they present their thoughts, ideas and views on “The Future of Space Exploration”. The video should not exceed 8 Mb and be in avi format and use the #IAFExplorers. The URL of the video is to be sent to email@example.com. Please note that only videos that are unprotected and easily accessible (no password protection, no necessity to create an account in order to view the video, etc.) can be considered.
- Round trip air fare between the candidate’s residence country and St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Support (in kind-services or funding), lodging and meals during the candidate’s stay in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Assistance with visa arrangements provided
- Free registration to the Global Space Exploration Conference GLEX 2020
- Participation to all social and cultural visits and events
- VIP status
The application video must be received by IAF Secretariat by the 28 February 2020, 15:00 (CET Paris time), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all emails should mention in the email subject: LAST NAME First name – 2020 IAF Online Competition for Young Influencers.
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your applications!