We are very pleased to announce that for the very first time, we are able to offer live remote participation in some selected Highlight Events of the 69th International Astronautical Congress in Bremen!
If you are not able to come to Bremen, join us from remote and experience in High-Definition the sights and sounds of the IAC 2018 in live stream.
No matter where you are, you are now only one click away from the liveliest space discussion of the year!
Register on the platform, pay a modest fee and book your preferred sessions now. Connecting from remote has never been so easy.
To access and select the sessions, please visit this link: http://www.iafastro.org/events/iac/iac-2018/live-streaming/
Please find a complete list of available sessions here below:
Monday 1 October 2018:
- IAC Opening Ceremony, 9:00 – 10:30
- PLENARY 1: Heads of Agencies, 13:15 – 14:45
- GNF: The ISS as a « Launch Pad » for the Future Astronautics: Innovative Technologies, Open Architecture, and International Cooperation for Deep Space Missions, 16:25 – 17:10
- PLENARY 2: Host Plenary – How to Live and Work on ISS, Moon and Mars, 18:15 – 19:30
- PLENARY 3: High Tech Entanglement: How the Diverse Global Space Industry and Other High-tech Sectors are Becoming More Entwined and Interdependent, 08:30 – 09:30
- GNF: Including Everyone in Lunar Exploration,09:45 – 11:15
- GNF: The Australian Space, 11:30 – 12:00
- PLENARY 4: The Game Changers – for a Joint Future in Space, 13:30 – 14:30
- GNF: The Role of Education in Support of Emerging Countries, 15:55 – 16:55
- HIGHLIGHT LECTURE 1: The Growing Role of Artificial Intelligence in Space Exploration, 18:00 – 19:00
Wednesday 3 October 2018:
- PLENARY 5: The Next Generation Plenary – Small Sats – Involving Everyone through Their Applications, 08:30 – 09:30
- GNF: What Will Shape the Future of European Launchers?, 09:40 – 10:40
- GNF: Reusability: The Key to Reliability and Affordability, 11:20 – 12:20
- IAC 2018 PUBLIC DAY: Space is Big, Space is Public, 13:30 – 16:00
- HIGHLIGHT LECTURE 2: Gravitational Wave Detection on Ground and in Space – The New Window to The Universe, 18:00 – 19:00
Thursday 4 October 2018:
- PLENARY 7: Greenhouse Gas Measurements from Space – Difficult Challenges, Emerging Success, and Plans for the Future, 08:30 – 09:30
- GNF: Space Station and the Next Generation Launching the LEO Ecosystem, 09:40 – 10:40
- HIGHLIGHT LECTURE 3: The Sky is not the Limit – Paving the Way for an Orbital Society, 18:00 – 19:00
Friday 5 October 2018:
- GNF: Ahead of the Curve – How Our Next Steps Fuel the Path to the Moon, 07:30 – 08:30
- LATE BREAKING NEWS: HAYABUSA2, MASCOT, MINERVA, 08:30 – 09:30
Make sure to download the IAF App “iafastro” to get engaged with participants & speakers!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, should you need any assistance or clarification.
Enjoy your sessions!