ATUCOM – Tunisian Association for Communication and Space Sciences
Member since: 1992
The Tunisian Association for Communication (ATUCOM) is a non governmental organization under Tunisian law 59.154 of 7 November 1959 (Visa N° 6204 of 13 July 1985; Official Gazette N° 61 of 30 August 1985) and was classified among other scientific NGOs by the Ministry of Interior – 14 December 1992.
The ATUCOM is a framework allowing all people concerned by information to meet and to think about the promotion of communication means and technologies as well as about the challenges and impact on emerging societies: journalists, advertisers, public relations, researchers, sociologists, creators, computer scientists, communicators, technicians, engineers, etc.
The Objectives are:
– To strengthen relations between individuals and institutions concerned by communications.
– To contribute to the development of communication sciences and techniques.
– To involve the NTIC in the preservation and promotion of cultural identity and values.
– To contribute in the evolution of research and legislations about communication.
– To develop cooperation with similar international and regional institutions.