International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety
Member since: 2004
The International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety, legally established 16 April 2004 in the Netherlands, is a non-profit organisation dedicated to furthering international cooperation and scientific advancement in the field of space systems safety. The IAASS membership is open to anyone having a professional interest in space safety.
– Advance the science and application of Space Safety
– Improve the communication, dissemination of knowledge and cooperation between interested groups and individuals in this field and related fields
– Improve understanding and awareness of the Space Safety discipline
– Promote and improve the development of Space Safety professionals and standards
– Advocate the establishment of safety laws, rules, and regulatory bodies at national and international levels for the civil use of space