Israel Aerospace Industries. Ltd.
Member since: 2000
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) is a globally recognized leader in development and production of military and commercial aerospace and defense systems. IAI has accumulated nearly half a century of experience in creating and supplying advanced systems for the Israel Ministry of Defense and for many demanding customers worldwide.
IAI is the largest aerospace & defense company and the largest industrial exporter in Israel. IAI strives to be a world leader in all of its main areas of activity.
IAI provides unique system-of-systems solutions for a broad spectrum of needs in space, air, land, sea and homeland defense, including:
– Business jets
– Unmanned air vehicles (UAV),
– Radars, mission aircraft and AEW aircraft
– EW, ELINT/ESM, SIGINT and COMINT/COMJAM
– Anti-Tactical Ballistic Missiles (ATBM)
– Missiles and smart weapons
– Satellites, ground stations and space launchers
– Upgrading of military aircraft and helicopters
– Maintenance and conversion of commercial aircraft, including conversion to aerial refueling
– Navigation systems, EO payloads, communications and many other technologies, products and services.
IAI’s invests substantially in research and development, including investments in green tech products.