GLEC 2019 Registration Fees
Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region
If you’re only staying in St Petersburg and the Leningrad Region for a maximus of 8 days, you can apply here for an electronic visa!
Please find below the contact person for the electronic visa, if you have doubts or questions on the matter:
- Julia Zaykova
Visa on arrival
Citizens of countries with which an interstate agreement has been concluded can enter the Russian Federation for a period of 30 to 90 days without obtaining a visa (except for trips for employment or commercial activities), those countries are the following: Abkhazia, Azerbaijan, Argentina, Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, El Salvador, Guyana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Grenada, the Commonwealth of Dominica, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macao SAR, Laos, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Venezuela, Vanuatu, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Fiji, Montenegro, Chile, Ecuador, South Africa, South Ossetia, Jamaica.
Citizens of other countries need to apply for a visa, please find below all the necessary step and information.
- Apply to the consular office of the Russian Federation abroad. Consular offices of the Russian Federation abroad: http://www.russianconsulate.info;
- Submit the following documents to the consular office of the Russian Federation abroad:
- a) copy of the official invitation from the organizers (a personal invitation from Director General of the “Roscosmos” State Space Corporation Dmitry Rogozin can be requested during the registration process and will be sent once your registration has been validated);
- b) travel document recognized by the Russian Federation (ordinary, official, diplomatic, UN passport). A passport submitted by a foreign citizen must not raise doubts about the authenticity and belonging of its owner, contain marks, reservations, entries, erasures and corrections not certified by the competent authorities of the relevant foreign state, torn or embroidered pages, must have at least 2 blank pages intended for visas, its validity, as a rule, should not expire earlier than 6 months from the date of expiry of the visa;
- c) completed visa application form. You can fill out the form using the following link: (the questionnaire must be printed, signed, and pasted with a 3.5 x 4.5 cm photo (either black-and-white or color) with a clear full-face image without glasses with darkened glasses and without a headdress (except for foreign citizens for whom the permanent wearing of a headdress is a mandatory attribute of their national or religious affiliation, provided that the foreign citizen is depicted in such a headdress in the passport photo), made no later than, less than six months before the date of application;
- d) medical insurance policy valid on the territory of the Russian Federation for the entire period of stay;
- e) confirmation of payment of the service fee (if documents are submitted through a visa center) – in some countries, visa applications are submitted only through visa centers. A service fee is charged for receiving and checking documents in them, which is paid directly at this center.
In most countries, documents are submitted directly to the consular section by appointment. For more information, check the information on the website of the Consulate of the country where you are applying: http://www.russianconsulate.info.
Visa applications must be submitted to the Consular offices of Russian embassies, consulates General or official visa centers, preferably in the country of residence/citizenship. We recommend that participants contact the consular authorities of the Russian Federation in advance-at least 2 (two) weeks before departure.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, participants are not recommended to apply for entry visas to intermediary visa organizations or travel agencies that are not authorized to issue official visas.