Contribute to the technical programme at IAC 2018!
The International Programme Committee welcomes submissions of abstracts for oral and interactive presentations from 6th November 2017 until 28th February 2018.
Why submit an abstract for IAC 2018 ?
- It showcases your work at the world’s premier space event with your peers.
- IAC Papers are indexed in SCOPUS and COMPENDEX – the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
- Your abstract will be published in the IAC Proceedings,which is distributed to more than 3,500 congress delegates.
- It allows you to be creative in visually sharing your presentation as either oral presentation or interactive presentation.
- Oral presentation slots at the Congress for selected authors submitting abstracts to the Congress provide a great opportunity for individuals to present their work to a wide international audience, gain experience giving talks, and earn recognition for their research progress.
- Interactive presentations often report some of the most up-to-date research at the Congress and are a very useful aid for networking and discussing findings with others interested in the same questions or approaches. Interactive presentations will be presented in a dedicated session, and Interactive Presentation prizes will be awarded by the IP Award Committee.
All abstracts must be submitted online.
To view abstract topics, click here.