Committee on Connecting Emerging Space ecoSystems (ACCESS)
The IAF Administrative Committee on Connecting Emerging Space ecoSystems (IAF-ACCESS), formerly Administrative Committee on Developing Countries and Emerging Communities (ACDCEC) provides specialized advice and recommendations to the IAF, thus supporting the Federation's work with respect to developing countries and emerging space ecosystems.
The objectives of the IAF-ACCESS are to:
- Involve strong participation of developing countries and emerging space ecosystems in IAF activities and events;
- Reshape the ACDCEC with strong connections and actions from the newly established ACCESS and its regional ACCESS Subcommittees;
- Provide knowledge and expertise support to these emerging space ecosystems;
- Produce tangible benefits for these emerging space ecosystems;
- Perpetuate the strong legacy left behind from very successful IAF Global Conferences for Emerging Countries - GLEC 2019 in Marrakech, Morocco and IAF GLEC 2022 in Quito, Ecuador;
- Align the participation of emerging space ecosystems with the IAF President’s agenda;
- Foster the IAF “3G+” Diversity initiative through ACCESS and its Subcommittees;
- Cooperate with other IAF Committees as needed.