2016 Global Technical Sessions
Participate and interact with the international space community via the internet!
Link into the Global Technical Sessions – Join the IAC from anywhere in the world! Just click on the registration links below (all times are local Guadalajara time zone, Central Daylight Time). 67th International Astronautical Congress – Guadalajara, Mexico – 26 September – 30 September 2016
GTS4-E2.3- Student Team Competition
- Description – Undergraduate and graduate level students teams present papers on any subject related to space sciences, industry or technology. These papers will represent the work of the authors (three or more students). Students presenting in this session will compete for the Hans von Muldau Team Award. The guidelines for the student competition will be distributed from the session chairs to the authors after abstract acceptance.
- Date – Tuesday September 27th
- Time – 09:45 – 12:45
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5591686606452128003
- Webinar ID: 140-559-315
GTS2-B3.9 – Human Space Flight Global Technical Session
- Description: The Human Space Flight Global Technical Session is targeting individuals and organisations with the objective of sharing best practices, future projects, research and issues for the future of Human Space Flights. This is a technical session co-sponsored by the Human Space Flight Committee and the Workforce Development/Young Professionals Programme Committee.
- Date: Wednesday September 28th
- Time: 14:45-17:45
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7434148136720954627
- Webinar ID: 159-596-107
GTS3- B2.8 Space Communications and Navigation Global Technical Session
- Description – A Global session to present and discuss developments in a wide range of satellite communication topics, including fixed, mobile, broadcasting, and data relay technologies and services, as well as those for satellite based position determination, navigation, and timing. Both Earth orbital and interplanetary space communications topics can be addressed. This session is co-sponsored by the Space Communications and Navigation Committee and the Workforce Development/Young Professionals Programme Committee.
- Date – Thursday September 29th
- Time: 14:45 – 17:45
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7370778883565755651
- Webinar ID: 139-334-227
GTS1-B6.4. ISS Spaceflight Operations: Next Generation Perspectives
- Description: The International Space Station is supported by five main International Control Centres. This session will bring together flight controllers, from all five control centres, all in one panel. Representatives from Houston, Huntsville, Moscow, Munich and Tsukuba will discuss their roles, challenges and how they see the future of human spaceflight operations.
- Date: Friday September 30th
- Time: 09:45 – 12:45
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3166411345694411267
- Webinar ID: 138-926-155
For any questions, please contact the coordinators: Kathleen Coderre & Guillaume Girard at email@example.com