The Global Space Exploration Conference 2021
2021 will celebrate the 60th anniversary of Yuri Gagarin’s spaceflight – marking the beginning of humankind’s spaceflight era.
To celebrate this important milestone, the International Astronautical Federation (IAF) and ROSCOSMOS are organizing the Global Space Exploration Conference (GLEX) 2021 that will take place in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation from 14 – 18 June 2021.
The Conference, co-organized by the International Astronautical Federation (IAF) and ROSCOSMOS, will bring together leaders and decision-makers within the science and human exploration community – engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, educators, agency representatives and policy makers. The leaders in the field will converge in St. Petersburg to discuss recent results, current challenges and innovative solutions and it will contain several opportunities to learn about how space exploration investments provide benefits as well as discuss how those benefits can be increased through thoughtful planning and cooperation.
GLEX 2021 will consist of:
- an Opening Ceremony with prominent speakers,
- a Plenary Programme with panel discussions,
- Keynote Lectures,
- a Technical Programme with Sessions in several parallel technical streams,
- an IAF Global Networking Forum (IAF GNF) Programme,
- Small Space Exhibition,
- an attractive social and networking programme including a Welcome Reception and a Gala Dinner,
- a pre-conference Next Generation Seminar,
- Post-conference cultural visits to landmarks sites of Saint Petersburg,
- Live streaming of selected sessions.
The Global Space Exploration Conference (GLEX 2021) at a Glance: