Access & Safety
JOIN GLEX 2021 IN PERSON AND BE SAFE
The IAF together with its partner the Russian State Space Corporation ROSCOSMOS have designed and announced GLEX 2021 as the first IAF in-person conference since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. While we are planning to provide some limited hybrid elements at GLEX 2021 our main focus is to bring together in person space leaders, engineers and scientists from the worldwide space community. In order to allow for easy and unimpeded entry to Russia and access to the conference and to assure the safety of all our distinguished delegates we have agreed the following measures with the Russian authorities:
- Visa: All GLEX 2021 registered participants will be granted a special “Service Visa” which allows them to enter Russia even in case entry restrictions to Russia for the general public would still be in force in June. All Russian consulates worldwide have been informed and the visa process will be easy and straight forward.
- Entry into Russia: Entry into Russia is granted with a “Service Visa” and a negative COVID-19 PCR test not older than 72 hours. No quarantine is required.
- Access to the GLEX 2021 venue (Tavrichesky Palace): Access to the conference venue is granted only upon producing a negative PCR test when collecting the conference badge.
- Health safety measures at the venue: Continuous temperature screening at the entry to the venue, wearing masks at all time, hydroalcoholic sanitizers placed in all areas of the venue
- Support for returning home after GLEX 2021: Possibility of PCR testing at the GLEX 2021 venue on the last day of the conference will be foreseen.
EPIDEMIC STATUS INDICATOR IN RUSSIA