Thank you for submitting abstracts for the Global Space Exploration Conference (GLEX 2021) to be held next June in the vibrant city of Saint Petersburg. The number of returns has been extraordinary with over 570 received abstracts from 57 countries which made it challenging for the GLEX 2021 International Programme Committee to choose among all these excellent abstracts. Notifications letters have been sent out and we invite selected authors to get familiar with the below mentioned guidelines so you can start preparing the requested materials for the conference. We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any question you may have.
Beside high-caliber technical presentations and excellent networking opportunities, delegates will also benefit from prestigious plenaries, engaging IAF Global Networking Forum Sessions, a tailored exhibition and many exciting social events. We are actively working to ensure a successful event that includes a safe in-person environment.
Stay tuned for more information soon and do not forget to register on our social media to receive timely information from us! We look forward to an inspiring conference and hope you will all join us for our next adventure: #GLEX2021!
GLEX 2021 Digital Kit
- Confirmation of attendance and presentation - 2 April
- Submission of pre-recorded 1-minute Lightning Talk (optional) - 12 April
- Early Bird Registration - Until 16 April
- Submission of pre-recorded 10-minute video lecture (required) - 28 May
- Submission of final paper (required) - 4 June
- Conference dates – 14 to 18 June 2021
GLEX 2021 Contact Center 24/7 : +7 495 662 43 52