Angolan National Space Program Management Office (GGPEN)
Space Agency and Office • Member since 2021
The Management Office for the National Space Program has as its primary activities the following:
1. Planning and implementing projects related to science, engineering, technology and space industry;
2. To promote and to extend the transfer, diffusion and development of the science and Space technology ensuring the binomial between university and space in dusty.
3. Establishing cooperation protocols with technical and scientific institutions in the space domain after approval by the supervisory body;
4. Managing human resources and ensure the maintenance of specialists involved in national space programmes;
5. Promoting and coordinating the development strategies of the national satellite communications system of the different sectors that make up the national space programme; 6. Operationalizing, managing and supervising the chain of contracts of national space programmes.
Classical Administrative Complex of Talatona, Rua do MAT, Building nº 3, 6th Floor, Belas