Published on December 9, 2020
IAF Executive Director, Dr. Christian Feichtinger, awarded Executive Director of the Year!
At the International & European Association Awards 2020 of the Association of Association Executives
Congratulations to IAF Executive Director, Dr. Christian Feichtinger for winning in the Executive Director of the Year category at the International & European Association Awards 2020.
Christian has been recognized for contributing to impressive growth within the organization, for expanding the event portfolio and the scale of it, and building a strong staff and volunteer base!
The number of nominations received this year was 50% higher than previous awards and the judges remarked on this year's entries as being nearly all very good, making judging more challenging.
The announcement was made during the Awards Ceremony on 9 December 2020.
The finalists for the award of Executive Director of the Year were:
- Alain Mulder, Institute of Management Accountants
- Christian Feichtinger, International Astronautical Federation
- Colleen Delaney Eubanks, International Association for the Study of Pain
- Elizabeth Niehaus, International Exhibition Logistics Association
- Fred Destrebecq, European Brain Council
- Martin Sharp, DFK Internatonal
The Association of Association Executives supports employees & officers of membership organisations in raising their value and that of their services, products and events to members and their community. https://www.associationexecutives.org/