IAF Excellence in "3G" Diversity Award
The IAF Excellence in “3G” Diversity Award is intended to recognize IAF member organisations (industry, government, academia) worldwide for outstanding contributions to the fostering of “3G” (Geography, Generation, Gender) Diversity within the space sector.
This Award is intended as an annual award presented at the IAC, but is given only when nominations of exceptional merit are received.
Only IAF member organizations in good standing shall be eligible to receive the award.
The call for nominations for the IAF Excellence in “3G” Diversity Award is addressed to IAF member organisations in good standing. Only one application per organisation will be accepted per year. In addition to nominations for other IAF member organizations, any IAF member organisation in good standing may also self-apply for this award.
Applications not accepted in a given year may be rolled over to next year.
IAF Excellence in “3G” Diversity Award – Sub-Committee Members
- Deganit Paikowsky, VP for Diversity Initiatives and New Space Economy, Middle East
- John Horack, The Ohio State University College of Engineering, Professor, US
- Victoria Alonsoperez, Founder, Chipsafer, Latin America
- Clay Mowry, Special Advisor to the IAF President (IAC Evolution) (HAC member), US
- Elena Grifoni, Head of ESA DG Cabinet, Europe
- Marie-Claude Salome, Director of Communication, CNES, Europe
- Gabriella Arrigo, IAF Vice President, Science & Academic Relations and Global Networking Forum, Europe
- Mary Snitch, IAF Vice President Communications, Publications and Global Conferences, US
- Akiko Suzuki, Director, Public Affairs Department, JAXA, Asia
- 2020: European Space Agency
- 2019: UAE Space Agency
- 2018: Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC)
- 2017: Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre – MBRSC