IAF education & young professional's activities
In accordance with its mission to prepare the workforce of tomorrow, the IAF actively supports and has a growing number of activities targeted at students and young professionals.
IAC 2023 Next Generation Plenary
2023 NextGen Plenary Call for ApplicantsDEADLINE EXTENDED!
The nearly one quarter of attendees at the International Astronautical Congress (IAC) under 35 years testify to the success of these efforts.
The primary education activities of the IAF are:
- The Emerging Space Leaders Grant Programme
- The Young Space Leaders Recognition Programme
- The Young Professionals Programme
- The IAF Student Competition
- The Malina Astronautics Medal and Napolitano Award
In addition, three dedicated IAF committees guide and supervise activities dedicated to students and young professionals involved in education, including the: