The IAF Excellence in “3G” Diversity Award is intended to recognize IAF member organisations (industry, government, academia) worldwide for outstanding contributions to the fostering of “3G” (Geography, Generation, Gender) Diversity within the space sector. It is an annual award presented at the IAC, but is given only when nominations of exceptional merit are received.
Only IAF member organizations in good standing shall be eligible to receive the award.
The call for nominations for the IAF Excellence in “3G” Diversity Award is addressed to IAF member organisations in good standing. Only one application per organisation will be accepted per year. In addition to nominations for other IAF member organizations, any IAF member organisation in good standing may also self-apply for this award.
Applications not accepted in a given year may be rolled over to next year.
IAF Excellence in “3G” Diversity Award – Sub-Committee Members
Chair: Mary Snitch, VP for Global Membership Development and Diversity Initiatives, US
Vice-Chair: John Horack, Special Advisor to the IAF President, US
- Victoria Alonsoperez, Special Advisor to the IAF President, Latin America
- Clay Mowry, VP for Finance and IAC Evolution (HAC member), US
- Elena Grifoni, Head of ESA DG Cabinet, Europe
- Marie-Claude Salome, CNES Director of Communication, Europe
- Gabriella Arrigo, ASI Head of International Relations, Europe
- Akiko Suzuki, JAXA Deputy Director for the International Relations and Research Department, Asia