The world’s premier global space event
What is the IAC?
The IAC is the one place and time of the year where all global space actors come together. The event attracts more than 4,000 participants each year. Covering all space sectors and topics, it offers everyone the latest space information and developments in academia and industry, networking opportunities, contacts and potential partnerships.
Each year, the IAC changes country, theme and local organizer, enabling all to learn more about, and be a part of the world space scene.
A Platform for @ll
- Scientists, Researchers and Engineers: Present your latest work during the Technical Sessions and keep up to date on global developments.
- Agency Officials: Highlight your latest news, interact with and get feedback from the full range of space stakeholders.
- Industry Representatives: Showcase your latest innovations and strike new partnerships.
- Students and Young Professionals: A dedicated programme provides you with maximum networking and career development opportunities.
- Policy-Makers: See how space services can be the answer to a range of national and international needs and challenges.
- Astronauts: Share your experience and vision for space exploration with one of the most heterogeneous audiences world-wide.
- Press Members: Hear the latest on space developments and exploration, direct from the world’s leading space actors.
- General Public: Learn more about the global space community, its science and key actors.
- Local Organizer: Attract the global space community and highlight your country’s space activities.
The IAC Structure
High-level speakers present the latest trends and insights in space research, technology and exploration. During thematic Plenaries, Highlight Lectures and Late Breaking News sessions, experts discuss and answer questions on the latest space developments.
Presenting scientific and technological breakthroughs, Technical Sessions, Interactive Presentations and Special Sessions provide the latest advances in space science, research, technology, exploration, regulation and education. More than 2,000 papers are presented annually.
IAF Global Networking Forum (GNF)
A global, comprehensive and appealing platform fostering the interaction and the discussion with small & medium-sized enterprises, R&D institutions, universities and larger organizations through the diversity of its events, tailored according to the stakeholder’s needs.
Associated and Side Events
Such as the UN/IAF Workshop, the International Platform for Diversity and Equality in Astronautics (IDEA) events, the International Meeting for Members of Parliament (MOP) and the Space Generation Congress (SGC). These complement the diverse IAC programme, covering niche topics or the needs of dedicated stakeholders within the space community.
Where all actors of the space sector showcase their latest work, and holdbusiness networking events.
Introducing the local space and cultural environment.