Should you wish to block the cookies, please consult the Help menu in your web browser for further details on how to do so.
Cookies are small text strings that the websites you visit send to your device’s browser, where they are saved and then forwarded to the same site on your next visit. While browsing a site, you may also receive cookies sent by other sites or servers on your device (known as “third-party cookies”), which may contain certain elements on the site you are visiting.
There are several types of cookies for different purposes, as described below.
- Technical cookies enable or facilitate electronic communication; they are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the operator of the website. The www.iafastro.org website uses several types of technical cookies: browsing cookies or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of website; analytical cookies, assimilated to technical cookies when they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregated form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; and feature cookies that give the user a navigation based on a series of selected criteria (e.g. language) to improve the service provided to the user. Prior user consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies.
- Profiling cookies allow profiles to be created corresponding to the user and are used to send advertising messages according to the preferences shown by the latter as part of the navigation on the network. The www.iafastro.org website does not use profiling cookies.
- Third-party cookies enable anonymous user profiles to be created based on their browsing experience on the site and other sites, so targeted rather than generic advertising can be sent to the user according to their interests. The www.iafastro.org website uses third party cookies, but these are not managed by IAF. The website uses social network plug-in cookies, allowing the user to share the content of the site on certain social networks, and to simplify the use of the site. The use of data collected by third parties in the form of social network plug-ins is handled exclusively by the relevant third parties. IAF has no control over the information posted on social media and that third-parties may have access to this information. IAF is not able to access these cookies, and third parties cannot access the company’s cookies purposes, as described below.
The list of third-party cookies used by the www.iafastro.org website is shown below, as well as a link “Read the privacy notice” to the websites of these third parties, where you can find their privacy policies (especially for social network plug-in cookies), the purpose of the cookies concerned, and to choose to allow or refuse their use by the relevant third party.
- Facebook: Read the privacy notice
- YouTube: Read the privacy notice
- Google Analytics: Read the privacy notice
- LinkedIn: Read the privacy notice
- Flickr: Read the privacy notice
- Twitter: Read the privacy notice
- Instagram: Read the privacy notice
The site also collects third party cookies for statistical purposes, in particular through Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google which uses the data collected to track and analyze usage, for reporting and to share with other services developed by Google.
Because each browser has slightly different functions, refer to your browser’s help menu to understand how to change the cookie settings correctly. The following links can help you better understand how to set your browser:
If you disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make this site more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.