IAC 2015 Ambassadors Programme
The International Astronautical Congress (IAC), the world’s premier interdisciplinary space event, attracts the world’s top space agency, industry and academic figures. The IAF is always keen to widen access and participation in the Congress, and for this reason the IAC Ambassadors Programme has been created, beginning with IAC 2015 in Jerusalem. Please be aware that the Ambassadorship Programme is only open to IAF members and/or affiliated organizations.
The Ambassadors Programme will strengthen promotion and awareness of the IAC on national levels.
The IAC 2015 Ambassador will be a key focal point for its country in the global IAF community. Ambassadors will support the Congress by promoting it as widely as possible within their country, raising awareness and encouraging people to attend. The two main activities of IAC 2015 Ambassadors will be:
- Promote the Congress within own space communities, to encourage participation and abstract submissions to the scientific programme;
- Encourage potential participating companies to exhibit at the IAC.
The IAF will provide IAC Ambassadors with:
- Visibility on the IAC 2015 and IAF websites as IAC 2015 Ambassadors (a dedicated Ambassadors’ page will be published);
- VIP Status at IAC 2015 as an Ambassador for the Congress and access to the IAC 2015 VIP lounge;
- Complimentary invitation to the daily VIP/Speakers Luncheons at IAC 2015;
- Invitation to a high-level cocktail event to be hosted by a Government representative during IAC 2015 week;
- A private half-day tour of the City of Jerusalem for IAC 2015 Ambassadors only.
Some ideas for promoting the IAC by the IAC Ambassadors are:
- Sharing information about the congress at own institution;
- Posting the IAC 2015 congress banner on Ambassador organization’s website and/or including the IAC 2015 logo in email;
- Announcing the congress on a selection of Social Media Groups that Ambassador may belong to;
- Providing IAF with the contacts that IAF may get in touch on Ambassador’s behalf;
- Disseminating information on IAC 2015 at any relevant conferences that Ambassador may attend, prior the IAC2015.
Please do get in touch with any questions to take up an Ambassadorship:
- Giulia Maria Berardi
- IAF Projects Manager
- +33 1 80 05 24 31