SEE Universe 2020
IAF Member Serbian office for Space sciences, Research and Development (SERBSPACE) is organizing SEE UNIVERSE 2020.
The Conference shall consist of three thematic sessions: Academia and Education, Industry, Innovations and Technologies and Space and Society segment. More information is available on: https://www.seeuniverse2020.rs.
The Conference shall gather international and national stakeholders and experts from a broad range of domains of space sciences and industry. We are confident that this conference will enable development of national capacities, science, industry, technology and innovation as well as international cooperation and knowledge exchange.
Call for Abstract submission is open and shall be closed on 15th September: https://www.seeuniverse2020.rs/register. All accepted papers will be published in Conference proceedings. Full paper submission deadline is 15th November. Proposed session topics include, but are not limited to:
- Space exploration and new legal challenges
- Space applications, remote sensing & GIS
- Space architecture and habitats
- Mechanics, propulsion systems & engineering
- Communication, transportation & navigation
- Space sciences, medicine & microgravity research
- Space applications and technology for developing countries
- Open data programs
- Space-related industries, start-ups and SMEs
- IT, software, applications & robotics - new opportunities for start-ups
- Why, what and how? Investing possibilities in developing countries
- Industry 4.0 & innovation - joining a new Space race
- Space for socio-economic development and sustainability
- Regional, international and cooperation among space developing countries
- Space utilisation and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Environment and climate action
- NewSpace - new Player(s)
Registration for participants is opened: https://www.seeuniverse2020.rs/registration