The IAF Startup Pitch Session
Tuesday 22 October 2019, 16:30 – 17:45
Location: The Walter E. Washington Convention Center – Grand Ballroom A
The IAF Startup Pitch Session is an event where startups will be able to present their companies in front of an audience and get feedback from a panel of world-renowned judges.
Each selected startup, will benefit from pitch coaching sessions provided by Airbus, prior to the event, as well as exposure in front of world renowend experts.
The winning startup of this IAF Pitch Session will receive the following prizes:
- Complimentary registration for founder(s) of the winning startup to IAC 2020 in Dubai, UAE, provided by Lockheed Martin
- Tour of the Airbus Bremen Multi Divisional Site with exclusive access to the production stage of the Ariane launchers, to a mockup of the ISS, to the A400 M fuselage and more!
- Dedicated area within the Exhibition at IAC 2020 in Dubai, UAE, provided by the International Astronautical Federation (IAF)
- IAF Official Certificate and goodies bags, provided by the International Astronautical Federation (IAF)
The 8 Startups that have been selected to participate in the IAF Startup Pitch Session are:
- Morpheus Space
- Hostmi GmbH
- Klepsydra Technologies
- Space Zab Company
- Intergalactic Education LLC
- Digantara Research and Technologies
Master of ceremony
Principal Strategist, Space and Connectivity, Boeing HorizonX
Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Starburst
Chief Strategy Officer, International Space Station U.S. National Laboratory
Director of Federal and Government Programs, Bowling Green State University
Share this article !Share on twitter Share on linkedin Share on twitter