The Global Space Applications Conference 2014
Venue & Accomodation
The UNESCO Headquarters provides a prestigious location in the centre of Paris within walking distance of the city’s main attractions. The UNESCO Secretariat is responsible for the organisation’s interdisciplinary mandate as well as permanent delegations of the 195 Member States that are hosted here.
Attending the conference will also give you the unique opportunity to admire famous works of art by Picasso, Giaccometti, Miro, Le Corbusier and many others.
UNESCO Headquarters 7 Place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris, France
GLAC’s Gala Dinner will be a river cruise on the Seine, taking in the sights of Paris from the water. The tour with dinner will give the chance not only to enjoy the delicious French cuisine prepared by the chef and his team on board, but also to view the highlights of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral and Palais de Chaillot.
Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches
Port de la Conference
Pont de l’Alma, Rive droite
- Metro line 9 – Alma-Marceau
- Metro line 1 – Franklin Roosevelt
- Bus 28, 42, 49, 63, 72, 80, 83, 92
- RER (regional express network line) C : Pont de l’Alma station
- Free parking throughout the duration of the cruise
From the UNESCO:
- BUS line 28 from “Fontenoy-Unesco” to “Pont des Invalides – Place de Finlande”
- Metro line 8 from “Ecole Militaire” to “Invalides”